Wednesday, January 16, 2013

From The U.S. To Quito in mere hours!

Yesterday morning we left for the Houston airport, and we flew out at 4:15. Our flight was roughly 4 1/2 hours. We all managed to cram into a five Seater taxi when there were six of us including the driver! It is always an adventure enjoying every moment! Everything went smooth, and we got to our hotel roughly at 11:00. We woke up refreshed and we began our morning in prayer! It has been so nice to put my all, and my whole trust in GOD!

The town of Quito was beautiful at night, but even more beautiful in the daylight! The smells are amazing, the people at our hotel are very hospitable, and we are just enjoying everything that is out in our paths daily!

We will be meeting with the Bishop of Tenna today in the afternoon to talk about our mission, and some of the tasks that he has in mind for us.

I am so excited to see what all my Savior has in store for me, Ryan, and Luis! I am so ready to get out and spread the gospel!

"Singing is praying twice!" Saint Augustine

No comments:

Post a Comment