Sunday, November 25, 2012

Misahualli. Ecuador

Sometime in January Me, Ryan, and Luis will be leaving for Ecuador! We are going to working with the local priest, and sisters! We have heard GREAT things about past missions, and we have also heard that the sisters are really awesome, and they go and visit the nearby villages!

We will fly into Quito, then we will take a bus down to Misahualli, that will be about six hours.

Pray, that our mission goes well, and that all the hearts including ours will be prepared for this awesome GOD based Mission!

IN Christ,

Matthew

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for safety for y'all. I admit I am a tiny bit jealous, ever since I was little I've wanted to go to Ecuador. But I can't wait to hear more about your mission there.
    God Bless! And tell everyone at Big Woods that I miss them. :)

    ReplyDelete