Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sundays!

It never ceases to amaze me how despite whatever happens thought every week that i live here in Ecuador, among people i never knew before and no matter what happens Sundays renew everything! I want to encourage everyone out there is your week seems longs, and you want to give up just wait for Sunday it TRULY is renewed! You cannot make anything new, but HE can, give it to him, leave it UP to him!

Don't give up on love-Sanctus Real is a great song to listen to it talks about not giving up n love.
Just as love, JESUS never gave/gives up on us we shouldn't ever give up on LOVE!

I encourage you all to listen to the song and remember that you all are always in my prayers!

Matthew

1 comment:

  1. I would very much like to talk with you about financial support...My name is Caine Calhoun with Foundation in Faith here in Oklahoma City. A core group of prior missionaries and servants are scouring the internet to find missionaries in the trenches and get them support at the launch of Foundation by the end of this month. You are welcome to email me at caine.calhoun@foundationinfaith.com

    Thank you for your dedication to Christ and answering His call on the front lines.

    Respectfully and in Christ,
    Caine

    PS: I was glad to read that rather than pursue the expected path of college, you chose instead to listen to the Father's calling.

    ReplyDelete